Monday, July 11, 2011

A lost sheep?

So I was asked today... can we look at Luke 15 in a different way? i.e. instead of the shepherd as the central focus to find the lost sheep, to focus on why the sheep should want to run away? I said.. sure why not.. and so i started to wonder.. If I were a sheep, why would i run?

There is food, water and safety... yet mebbe there are just too many people around, more flaws will be shown, i don't want to account. (Who would.. if there were so many sheep sniffing butts?) so i would run... there is freedom.. i can go another place, find a bunch of wild sheep who don't really care... i can be... me.

I'm sad at this point... Siping is right.. mebbe after a while.. we just have to throw our wedding photos away... or take an eraser to erase the people....

I always wanted this small group... not be as a small group.. artificially planted with the nicities and trying to be nice friends so that I can have a sense of belonging to a group. I wanted us to be friends.. who spur each other on..

2 Corinthians 2:4 For out of much affliction and anguish of heart I awrote to you with many tears; not so that you would be made sorrowful,
but that you might know the love which I have especially for you.

This is what I feel.. and this is what I thought I would be doing..

2 Corinthians 2:17 7 For we are not like many, 1apeddling the word of God, but bas from sincerity, but as from God, we speak in Christ cin the sight of God.
I sometimes just wish we would live superficially... I really wonder.. God.. why do you place me in a group which doesn't love your word.. I should find it a waste? but mebbe its for the good of all... I never wanna boast.. but I always wonder if God.. the grace you shown would be better used other places.. but mebbe cause I know Lord that no small thing is too small... How apt that we are called not so small..

So well... I guess not every sheep likes honesty in relationships...

No comments:

Post a Comment