Saturday, July 9, 2011

disppointments...

I'm kinda disappointed actually.. how people would change.. but then again i would get used to it. Seeing a friend change because of church makes me wonder. Perhaps WMC isn't the best but to say that you can't grow here is not acceptable... I really question what growth is? Is growth the cognitive growth of the word? to study more and not see a person change in his likeness to be like christ? Seeing how the foreign church and the outcome on how they behave to each other is so disappointing.. playing pranks and feeling smug because they know the word of God more.

I really feel saddened. Simply because when questioned on his theology, the friend would say its not fair to argue with him because he hasn't been to bible school. But if that were the case, why would he simply believe the pastor over there? With the M theology, mebbe he should just tell the pastor that any form of death is ordained by God and chosen. See if that brings comfort.. And oh you can't pray for peace anyway and if you cry and feel anxious then you don't know the correct peace. The cognitive peace precedes the feeling.

Philippians 4:7 7 And athe peace of God, which surpasses all 1comprehension, will bguard your hearts and your cminds in dChrist Jesus.

This was the verse of contention... which says.. you can't pray for the feeling of peace. My wife quickly pointed out.. the preceding verse.

Philippians 4:6 6 aBe anxious for nothing, but in everything by bprayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God.

In EVERYTHING? did he say EVERYTHING? strange that a person would say that God controls everything, but we can't pray for peace because we should already have that. I think the theology of prayer is a bit faulty..

I'm also disappointed to be taken for granted of. I mean , don't give me the whole thing that "oh you are my friend and so close and all that.." when you promise to call, to recouncile and talk yet zilch. But when you are troubled you would..

Sianz... Mebbe I should have just learnt that lesson from Yanqi... shouldn't even bother.. just lose one more person... See how the HOLY SPIRIT (according to M theology) has changed the person.... come back slam his home church, and HOLY SPIRIT makes his eyes see that other churches are not good enough.. not holy enough, not Christian enough.. ITs all about salvation. You take your salvation.... I will continue to work out my salvation with fear and trembling..

No comments:

Post a Comment