Monday, June 20, 2011

Starting over again

I guess its just about time to start on a new blog... perhaps cause I want to use this platform to share some of my thoughts as I try to live a life that's pleasing and honoring the God I love. Its definitely a new chapter in my life, trying to raise a kid, getting a little older in ministry , yet still feeling a little angsty over issues.
I've grown to enjoy a bunch of friends over the last few years... and these are the people who have helped me grow... The friendship which is more than just hanging out, its one which reveals a side of me and helps me to reconsider many things... perhaps thats why this blog is called "anamimnesko" avnamimnh,|skw which essentially means to remind you(and me) and call to remembrance the events that occur.
The first lesson which has been so evident to me since my last post over 2 years back is on gratefulness... I'm truely grateful for the grace you (O Lord) have shown me to me. The gifts you've given to me as I learn to use them, I pray you'll be glorified. I'm grateful to you Siping for your love shown to me... that as I continue to be the husband and father , you'll be patient with me....
May you, my friends as you share my life, be blessed to allow me so share my reflections with you..

No comments:

Post a Comment