Monday, June 20, 2011

Its not so easy to understand a baby...

It's not easy to understand babies.... I think I'm quite a failure in carrying Elliot... I came home on Father's day and well thought I'd spend some time carrying him... but alas my dear young man decided to cry and cry... and cry... mebbe he ain't used to me yet. I really did feel the closeness to you as I held you for the first time and some how soothed you to sleep. You know... Sometimes I wonder how God tries to reach out to us... He has so much patience to try to teach us. I don't think I am going to be that patient and without being able to communicate, I'll definitely struggle.. I'll try to get more time with you Elliot yeh? Every day as I pray for you.. I hope that you'll continue to walk in the ways of the Lord that you would find delight in him.

No comments:

Post a Comment